Corneal reshaping treatment is a treatment where contact lenses are designed according to the shape of the eyes. This treatment does not involve a surgery option.
Some people do not prefer wearing glasses or lenses. Getting this treatment done will be the best option. But it is important that the treatment is done by the experience and the professional orthokeratology optometrists. As this treatment has introduced newly in this field lots of people may be aware of it in detail.
It is very important that you should be known to the treatment which you are going to do.
Detail Information About This Treatment Is Given Below:
1. The Treatment Really Works: Many people may have certain doubts regarding corneal reshaping treatment. It is very important to know whether it works or not. But it really works as the lenses which are customized according to the size of your cornea, help you to get the clear vision once you are awake.
The lenses get shape according to the cornea once the eyes are closed. This will help you to get rid of the eyewear. When we get corneal reshaping treatment then irregularities in our corneal shape will be improved and we can see better and clear images and our overall visual clarity will also be increased after getting this treatment. Ortho lenses will be fitted into your eyes so that you can have a clear and sharp view.
2. Corrects Nearly All The Problem: This treatment is mainly done to reduce or slow down the increasing level of myopia, which mainly affects the kids. But rather than these their many problems which can be corrected by using the corneal reshaping treatment. The issues are hyperopia, astigmatism, presbyopia, etc. hence you can get the treatment done after a proper consultation of the orthokeratology optometrists.
More Read: What are the Major causes of Eye Cancer?
3. This Is Not As New As You Think: As discuss above many people think that the corneal reshaping treatment has newly introduced in the market. Well, that is the myth! It was introduced long back when the doctors were getting known to the contact lenses and reshaping them.
4. The Effect Can Last Long: Technically the effect of the corneal reshaping treatment and the lenses last for more than two days. You are free for one day or more can easily see everything you won’t face any difficulty during the day time. But is advisable that the patient should wear the lenses every night for the best results.
There are many people who are suffering from the discomfort of the vision. Hence they visit the general optical store and get the eyewear ready for themselves. Doing this helps them to get a clear vision. But have you ever thought, whether the eyewear you are wearing is appropriate or not?
5. Time Is Taken For The Treatment: The result may be slow comparatively as you are not wearing it continuously. Very patient is eager to know that when the treatment will get over. But it varies according to the seriousness of the problem. It might take time for them you are dealing with a very serious problem and take lesser time for them who have a very little issue.
Also taking take of it is also important which affects the treatment. You need to be careful about the treatment, doctors, staff, and many other things.
There are five points that a person must be aware of the corneal reshaping treatment. Rather than this, there are many things which you need to consider such as the experience of the orthokeratology optometrists and also the reputation. These things matter a lot while choosing or visiting the optometrist’s clinic.
Getting the treatment done on your own may affect you badly. Hence it is important that you need to visit the professional clinic which will help you with the in and out of your problem.