It is never too late or too early to think about your bone health! In childhood and adolescence, most of your bone growth and bone density develop when you are young. But with age, your bone density gradually decreases, making it vital to maintain bone density and slow down the rate of bone loss.
What are you doing to keep your bones healthy and strong? A herbal jam fortified with powerful herbs, minerals, spices, and powered with vitamin C would be the best pick.
These ayurvedic jams are used as a tonic for healthy living and are made from time-honored recipes that carry nutritious ingredients, unique herbs, spices, and honey. According to Ayurveda, the ‘Rasayanas’ are ways to impart long, healthy, and disease-free life.
‘Rasayana’ (‘Rasa’ means ‘food juice’ and ‘Ayana’ means ‘circulation or movement) aims at maintaining youthfulness, vitality of the body, vigor, keeping the aging process at bay, senility and debility.
These ayurvedic herbal supplements feature rejuvenating properties and immunomodulatory effects that extensively help prevent a variety of health conditions. This magical formulation can do it all to treat any breathing problem, aid in digestion, enhance cardiac functioning, bolster immunity, improve memory and brain functioning, boost system or maintain bone health.
How to consume a herbal jam?
There is not just one way you can consume organic jam or ayurvedic jam; neither there is any particular time to have it. You can take it alone, stir it into milk or water, spread it on toast, bread, or crackers like any other jam. These nutritious jams can be a part of your breakfast, lunch, or other meals throughout the day.
- Just spoon it out: As simple as it seems to be! You can anytime take a spoon, open the jar of your jam, spoon out a scoop of jam and have it raw. This is the most classic way to consume these nutritious jams and get the jam’s nutrition without consuming additional calories.
- Scoop with milk: No doubt, a glass of milk is the best source of calcium, vitamins, protein, and other nutrients. When coupled with ayurvedic jam, its nutritional value is enhanced further.
These incredible formulations contain a host of healthful nutrients that include antioxidants like vitamin C, dietary fibers, protein, sodium, abundant amounts of alkaloids, and saponins, making it an excellent supplement for blood vessels, bones, and the heart.
Besides this, the critical components of these jams are ashwagandha, amla (or Indian gooseberry), Jatamansi, Pippali, Safed Chandana, Elaichi, Tulsi, Arjun, Brahmi, Ghrita, Shatavari, Kesar, all of which are known to strengthen your bones.
These are prepared using 100% natural products free from chemicals and parabens. They do not contain any petroleum by-product or mineral oil. All these ingredients shield the body against free radical damage and help maintain a balanced ratio of calcium in the bones, making one stronger.
Hopefully, you have now understood how to keep your bones healthy simply by incorporating nutritious herbal jam and a healthy diet into your routine. Read on! Here are seven crucial tips to keep your bones strong and healthy.
Additional tips for keeping your bones strong
- Choose calcium-rich foods (like milk, yogurt, cheese, nuts, fortified plant-based beverages) to keep your bones strong.
- Consume enough vitamin D to keep your bones strong.
- Get enough nutrients (like potassium, vitamin K and magnesium) to keep your bones healthy.
- Stay active to keep your bones healthy.
- Limit caffeine, alcohol, salt (sodium) to keep your bones strong.