A neurosurgeon’s main responsibility or duty is to incorporate the mind and its veins, the spine and focal sensory system, and the fringe sensory system that transmits sensation from furthest points to the cerebrum. It incorporates the treatment of strokes and cerebrum tumors, epilepsy and Parkinson’s illness, perpetual back torment and even carpal passage disorder. Neurological conditions can make patients lose their visual perception, hearing or balance, or impede their smoothness and utilization of their appendages. Beside treating such basic conditions, neurological medical procedure is likewise a significant order in light of its situation on the main edge of current medical procedure.
Neurosurgery is the branch of medical science that mainly focuses on the study of the brain, spinal cord or the related parts of the body.
A neurosurgeon is a doctor who spends significant time in the conclusion and careful treatment of disarranges of the focal and fringe sensory system including innate peculiarities, injury, tumors, vascular clutters, contaminations of the cerebrum or spine, stroke, or degenerative infections of the spine. The education qualification of a Neurosurgeon comprises of the following
· The individual must complete at least 4 years of education in any college or any university
· Further, they should also complete their M.D or D.O degree
· Then after the completion of the M.D or D.O degree, they should focus on attaining a proper internship. The internship should at least be for a year and should be based on general surgery.
· Further, the internship should also be based on the neurosurgery residency program and that should be somewhat around 5-7 years
Neurosurgeons are someone who is responsible for working and operating on the brain and spine. They are also responsible for anything connected to or related to the nervous system. This requires a lot of trusts and a good relationship between the patient and the doctor before the surgery is commenced. This surgery is a very serious one and thus, before the surgery commences, a good relationship is developed between the patient and the neurosurgeon. One of the most difficult situations in life is neurological intervention. The relationship turns out to be a long-lasting one between them and due to this trust, the neurosurgeon proceeds with the surgery. Neurosurgeons have further, great and tremendous work ethics. Further, they are considered to be one of the most dedicated and career-driven people amongst all other individuals.
What is a Neurological Surgery
Neurosurgery is the order in the prescription that spotlights on the determination also, treatment of the focal, fringe, and autonomic sensory system. In light of this accentuation, it is a control that spotlights on a total framework instead of a particular locale of the body. It is most importantly a careful order, and with the uncommon exemption, its experts are doctors who work on the sensory system.
Top 5 Neurosurgeons in Mumbai
- Dr. Keki Turel- With an experience of over 48 years, he is considered to be one of the best neurologists in the country. Dr.Turel has been awarded the “ International Man of the Year 1996-97” by the International Biographical Centre in England
- Dr. Mahesh Chaudhari- He is one of the most renowned neurosurgeons in the country and has an experience of over 40 years which makes him one of the most experienced and best neurologists in Mumbai.
- Dr. Paresh K Doshi- He is one of the famous medical specialists in Mumbai and has an experience of over 20 years. He is an expert as far as brain disorders are concerned. He remains the only doctor to have treated the world’s youngest and oldest Parkinson patient.
- Dr. Alok Sharma- He is one of the most renowned doctors in the world. He is considered to be one of the best neurologists in the country. The man has over 26 years of experience and has written over 15 books and has contributed to this field in an exceptional manner
- Dr. Ashok Hande- He has an experience of over 25 years in the field of neurology and is considered to be one of the best doctors in the country.