There are many factors that can contribute to hair loss such as illness, age, genetics, pregnancy, menopause, etc. You can either get rid of this problem through natural remedies or by getting a treatment. Hair loss is a common problem that is faced by the majority of men and women. If you are unable to resolve this issue, you can consult your doctor.
Here are some ways by which you can prevent hair loss –
• Hot oil treatment- Take any oil – canola, coconut or castor oil and heat it to make it warm. Then gently massage it into your scalp. Leave it for a day then wash your hairs with shampoo.
• Head massage – Getting head massage daily for few minutes will be very beneficial for you. Head massage stimulates blood circulation in the head. Better blood circulation activates hair follicles. It is better to use almond oil or sesame oil for head massage.
• Use natural juices – Use natural juices like garlic juice, ginger juice or onion juice on your scalp and leave it in your hair for a night. Then wash your hairs properly in the morning.
• Antioxidants – Green tea is the best antioxidant. Apply green tea on your scalp. Leave it for some time and then wash your hairs. It will boost your hair growth.
• Hair restoration therapy – To get rid of hair loss quickly, you can opt for hair restoration therapy. It is clinically proven to be the best treatment for hair loss. This treatment is appropriate for both men and women.
• Practice meditation – Anxiety and stress is the main cause of hair loss. You should practice meditation every day early in the morning to reduce stress and to restore the hormonal balance. Hormonal balance is important for hair growth. Therefore, meditation proves to be very beneficial.